Order now for
€ 205,-. Shipping is free and the delivery is within a week in the
For those of you who have ever been to Fontainebleau (and who hasn't?), the
world famous Triplepads made by Jo Montchaussé do
not need any further introduction. This Fontainebleau original with its
patented three way folding design was one of the first crash pads available in
the world, and is still the most popular pad in the forest. So, if you want to
see a Triplepad in action, browse through the thousands of pictures on this
website :-). Due to the three way folding, carrying this crash pad around
is very easy. When in use it is everything you would expect from a bouldering
mat, plus more: you have the utmost mobility around boulders and the ability
to fold over uneven ground or into confined spaces.
- Size unfolded: 120 x 85 x 8 cm.
- Size folded: 40 x 85 x 24 cm.
- Weight: 3,8 kg.
- Available colors: see to the right.
- Outer sleeve: impregnated fabric cover of 1.300 deniers, rot proof, non-slip, abrasion and tear resistant, and with reinforced stitching.
- Foam: three layers of different density, designed to disperse the impact and absorb the shock of your fall. The foam can be replaced easily.
- Transportation: easy carrying due to the anatomic handles; both shoulder straps as well as backpack-style straps are part of the crash pad.
The shipping is handled by Jo Montchaussé
himself, right from Barbizon in the centre of the forest of Fontainebleau. The
crash pads are sent with the priority service Colissimo of the French
Post, which means the delivery within Europe should take only four working
days after the goods have been shipped (and only two days within France).
Order now for
€ 205,-. Shipping is free within the European Union!
Welcome to bleau.info, the one stop website about bouldering in Fontainebleau. A short name, which stands for an abundance of climbing beta. With ten thousands of pages, this is the ultimate reference site for Bleausards and Wannabees.
If you are new to this site, take a look at the intro to see what's available and how the navigation works. For the editors of this site, visit our contact page.
Interactive Font climbing map: