At this site you can find all information you'd like about bouldering in Fontainebleau in three different languages: English, French and Dutch. For instance there is information about all areas and beta concerning a lot of boulders in plain text, photos and realvideos (if you're not familiar with realvideos please read our real-faq).
Also there's a forum, where you can ask questions about everything that concerns bouldering in Fontainebleau.
How does this site work?
- As we mentioned above, you can choose out of 3 different language-versions. If you want to choose another language, just click on its flag, which you can find in the header of every page.
- There you can also choose another background; available are a black and a white one.
- Below and at the right you see some boxes. Each one you can minimize, restore or switch position with another one, so you can totally determine the looks of this site the way you prefer.
- Unless you disabled your cookies, your choices of background, language, order of boxes and which box should be open (which closed) will be remembered when leaving a page c.q. the site.
- This site works with profiles. Once you created your own profile, you'll get a lot of extra options. You can set your own preferences, maintain a list of your repetitions, and (soon) print a pdf of a certain area. If you are already having a profile, you should login to actually get these extra options. In case you've forgotten your username or password, you can ask for it here.
- As mentioned above, while logged in you can also set your preferences. In these preferences you can tell in what languages you wish to read messages and in what languages you want to be able to write messages.
- On top of each page you see a line with navigationbuttons. Underneath each button there is a pull-down menu, whicht you'll see by clicking on a button.
Would you like to see your own pictures at the site? No problem, make sure that they are 468 pixels wide and 420 or 600 pixels high or leave them in their original size and mail them to Adwin Timmer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you despite this introduction still have further questions don't hesitate to send us an email.
Welcome to bleau.info, the one stop website about bouldering in Fontainebleau. A short name, which stands for an abundance of climbing beta. With ten thousands of pages, this is the ultimate reference site for Bleausards and Wannabees.
If you are new to this site, take a look at the intro to see what's available and how the navigation works. For the editors of this site, visit our contact page.
Interactive Font climbing map: