Welcome to Bleau.info, since 2001 the benchmark site for climbing in Fontainebleau. Read more here.
A few recommendations for the upcoming holidays:
– please park without blocking driveways;
– clean your feet (sand on your soles polishes the rock);
– use chalk sparingly and brush it off with a soft brush;
– avoid screaming and do not play music;
– take all your rubbish home;
– do not climb at night;
– do not make ﬁres;
– do not sleep in the forest.
Respect the forest. Leave no traces.
Please read the ethics page.
Receive regular updates about bleau.info and Fontainebleau bouldering by signing up for our newsletter. View an example.
New and Noteworthy
Climber: Christophe Laumone Copyright: Stéphan Denys